Thanksgiving Aprons

  • Jane Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      If you are like me, and enjoy wearing some type of costume, even if its only
      an apron to wear over your regular clothes, you might enjoy these
      Thanksgiving Aprons that are on sale this month at 25% off: Choose from our
      brown stretch corduroy with turkey print pockets or creamy yellow twill with
      fall leaves and prayers pockets, both in a one piece modern style apron. Go
      to:

      http://www.dressmaker.com

      Thanks for looking! -- JE

      Jane Ellen Carr - Made Especially for You by Jane Ellen
      http://www.dressmaker.com - Aprons and Pinafores
      http://www.depression-glass.net - Depression Glass
      http://www.our-world-of-dolls.com - Dolls and Accessories