Re: That darn caesar girl again.

  • tjchatham
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "ashleybellet"
      <ashleybellet@...> wrote:

      > Should have asked this the other day- now I'm looking for a good
      > source for frogs (fasteners) in perhaps gold and black. I've only
      > found ONE place online, (from the manifesto website) but perhaps
      I'm
      > barking up the wrong alley. Got any suggestions? (I need about 30
      or
      > 40 of them- and most fabric stores only keep about 10 in
      stock. . . )
      > Appreciate your responses!
      > Best,

      One place that sells frogs, trims, ribbons, braids, etc at wholesale
      prices to any customer... wholesale or retail (don't need a tax # or
      any such), is JKM Ribbon. They only require a $25 minimum, but they
      have so much to choose from, that's not hard to come up with. They do
      take their time about shipping, though. I'm still waiting for a
      shipment of tassles sent for 2 weeks ago. They say 2 1/2 weeks is
      an "average", so I hope I get my order soon. Have a look at their
      selection... http://www.jkmribbon.com/wrights/frogs.html . They've
      got lots of kinds and several colors in the "president" style.
      You have to register an email addy and password to get to
      their "wholesale" price lists, but then you will receive a weekly
      bulletin on their sales and specials for your efforts. Really good
      prices on all their stuff. About half of "retail" in-store prices.
      Have a look around.

      Tess