Readymade washable blood

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      When I did "Mystery of Edwin Drood" we used Crayola red poster paint.
      It comes in a plastic bottle,says it's washable right on the label and
      I had no trouble getting it out of costumes. It's VERY red, and
      already pretty thick,but you could add cornstarch to thicken it some
      more.It worked better than the soap/food coloring combo I used
      in "West Side Story",especially since that had to go directly on the
      actors' skin.They were REALLY clean actors! Elizabeth