Fwd: Rags Magazine Blog

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      This is a site devoted to a short-lived by really cool wearable art magazine of the early 1970's. There is also a blog where the topic of alternative clothing is featured.

      Cassietondro@... wrote: From: Cassietondro@...
      Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:12:44 EDT
      Subject: Rags Magazine Blog
      To: TheCostumersManifesto-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Hello,

      Would you be so kind as to tell your group about my Rags magazine blog, if you think it would be of interest to them?

      http://www.ragslives.blogspot.com/

      Rags was a counterculture fashion magazine published in 1970-71, and I post articles from the magazines to the blog twice a week. It is an excellent resource for clothing and attitudes of the times.

      If you have any questions about it, feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance for your consideration.

      Sincerely,
      Cassie Tondro

      Cassandra Tondro
      Santa Monica, CA
      310.452.2964
      www.tondro.com

      --
      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Professor & Costume Designer,
      Department of Theatre, University of Alaska Fairbanks