Corset and Wigs (panic!)

  • kozush@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Does anyone know of a place where I can LAST MINUTE rent corsets and wigs
      for an upcoming opera?? Preferably not hugely expensive either. Between that and
      the last minute costume issues with 2 of the leads *head spinning* dress
      rehersal is Wednesday

      Please e-mail back to me personally!

      Thank you so much!
      Sarah

      "...and in the end you cannot touch the shadow. In the end, you do not even
      want to. In the end, the shadow is all you have left. Because the shadow
      understands you, the shadow forgives you, the shadow gathers you unto itself--
      And within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels
      to be Anakin Skywalker, forever"

    • Jane Ellen Carr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
        Hi Sarah - there are a slew of costume rental places out there - where are
        you located? Somebody close to you geographically would be good. If you go
        to http://www.dressmaker.com/directory/Costumers_and_Costume_Shops/, then
        from there to your geographical location you might find a costume rental
        shop that is near you. Hope that helps -- Jane Ellen

        Jane Ellen Carr - Made Especially for You by Jane Ellen
        http://www.dressmaker.com - Aprons and Pinafores
        http://www.depression-glass.net - Depression Glass
        http://www.our-world-of-dolls.com - Dolls and Accessories