Re: Roman sandles

  • bearhedded
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2006
      I'm guessing if you're using ribbon for the lacings, you aren't
      terribly concerned with longevity.....since it's the end of the
      summer sandal season, I'd keep an eye out for clearance sales
      of flip-flops.

      They're easy to work with, cheap to begin with, already cut out
      (yee-haw!), and will take dye or paint, if your centurions are
      nervous about wearing pastels.