Newbie Here!!

  • Shadows Silk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi! I am new to the group and consider myself a costumer. I have been sidetracked for a couple of years, working in a fabric store (a passion of mine...fabric).
      I was just invited to participate in a gallery fundraiser. The theme being "Shoes".
      I am considering making a corseted shoe handbag, actually. Similar to the corset handbags that were out the last couple of years.
      Would anyone have any suggestions on "how to's"?
      Jacquie (Shadow's Silk)