Farthingales Corset and Corset Supplies store is NOW OPEN!

  • Eric Gerds
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Are you looking for pre-made Corsets or perhaps you are looking for
      Corset supplies to make your own? Farthingales then is your store!
      We have just opened a store in SANTA MONICA, California

      The Store is located at 3306 Pico Blvd. just west of the Santa Monica
      Freeway. We are located a couple of blocks from the Santa Monica
      Sewing Center, across the street from a Vintage Clothing store, a few
      doors from a Costume Shop and a short drive to F&S Fabrics. There is
      plenty of FREE parking behind our shop! Look for the black and white
      striped awning.

      For mail order call us: 310-392-1787. Our online store is not up and
      running yet.

      Farthingales Corset Supply
      http://www.farthingalesla.com/

      Live Journal for updates and class information
      http://farthingalesla.livejournal.com/