Can anyone assist?

  • Jeff Weiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      We are trying to get a costume fabricated..
      They are for a novel which is a science fiction
      adventure novel.. Xmen and Indiana Jones meets
      Jurassic Park..here is the web site
      www.strandprophecy.com and the first chapter is
      online to read if you would like..
      There are several characters but the one that is the
      most complicated has a black chrome exoskelton. I
      have attached several design drawings and one color
      (this was done prior to the design being completed)
      drawing.

      Suggestions?

      Thanks everyone.
      Jeff