Parasols

  • Abigail Joseph
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2000
      Does anyone know where to get good quality parasols very quickly? I am
      costuming a college production of "Pirates of Penzance" which is running
      through next weekend, and the parasols that I ordered (from The Costumer)
      are terrible quality and are already breaking. They were $12 each and I
      feel ripped off, so I don't want to order from that place again. But I
      think I need to get a new set, and I need to get it before next
      Thursday...any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Abigail
    • Liz Martin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
        As far as books go, I'd try and find "From the Neck Up". It's one of the
        better one books on the subject.