  • Olivia Kent
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002

      Cheers Julia for the addresses, I am hoping to visit America soon, so hopefully I should be able to get there and have a good look round, and in the mean time I am starting to contact them to see what they have!. Thanks ever so much.

      P.S I have also started using chandelier glass as the holes can be very easily disguised and you can get some really funky shapes!

      Cheers, Olivia

      Message: 1