Re: Cats or other shop critters

  • Curtis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      We had no animals at USU...although Nancy's two boys were more than a
      handful in their own right! ;) Where I'm at now, we still don't have
      any animals (that we bring in...the park itself has more than its fair
      share of residential cats, coons, and other critters...)

      At home, I have no cats...but I have a pigeon (found the poor thing
      last winter with a broken wing, sitting in the driveway blocking me
      from leaving for work...the wing healed well enough for him to fly,
      just not to fly well...) One of my best friends, who occasionally
      does costume work, has a swarm of cats, though...who have all adopted
      me as part of the family (of course, she also has dogs, horses,
      ponies, geese, ducks, chickens, fish...you get the idea...)