Costume and Fashion/Costume Jewelry

  • jayceenep@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      I am enjoying and appreciating the discussion about costume and fashion.

      Alexa's comment following the other excellent posts states it quite
      succinctly: "So perhaps, costume could be described as a fashion worn for something
      other than ones daily life. And with the passing of time, when a garment goes
      out of fashion, it becomes costume!"

      ,,,

      I have lost some emails, unfortunately. Curtis, are you still interested in
      the costume jewelry I have for sale? If so, will you please write me again?
      Thanks,

      Wanna

      LATEST UPDATE July 21:
      _http://wannainelpaso.com/latest_projects/index.shtml_