Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I know this has been asked and answered........

  • Kathy Hannon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
      We used heavy duty industrial velcro and that worked just fine. The regular stuff you get at the fabric stores really isn't strong enough.

      montereydesigner <rhonda@...> wrote:
      We're doing Fiddler and the issue of bottle dancer hats is making our
      life difficult......we have bought the traditional Jewish hat used by
      many professional companies and the dancers just can't balance the
      bottle. We think they need more rehearsal, but the choreographer and
      director are looking for a quick costume fix. We tried adding magnets
      to the bottles and the hats, but it hasn't helped.
      I'm looking for the experience of others to help us solve the problem,
      or confirm that they just need to work more. These are very talented
      high school kids in an intensive arts program.
      Help............and thanks..............R

      =^.^=

      "If a man could be crossed with a cat,
      It would improve the man,
      but it would deteriorate the cat."