Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Leg Brace for Urinetown

  • Cam Mills
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      The medical supply store will be a good bet go to a
      local one near you they always have something that or
      you could make a mock up set if the image is what your
      loking for it should be relatively easy to do a mock
      up version that will be easy in and out.

      Cam

      I am using a set of braces for a pair of stilts so
      should work out well

      http://mail.yahoo.com