Looking for Patternmaking seminar or classes??

  • Lorraine Reynolds
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi am looking to sharpen my patternmaking skills. Anyone know of any
      patternmaking workshops, seminars or classes in the US??
    • Spidra Webster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
        Check your local community college. Here in the SF Bay Area, they
        offer occasional pattern drafting classes at the College of Alameda.
        There are also some classes that are offered at The Sewing Workshop, I
        believe.

        http://www.spidra.com
        http://www.myspace.com/meganlynch