Re: Yet another odd inquiry...

  • eponadrawslines
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
      http://www.siouxtrading.com/subcategory.asp?
      catID=13&subID=56&prodID=2702

      Have you tried here?
      Linda

      > Anybody got a good resource for this stuff? I'd appreciate any
      > assistance. Thanks!

    • anniethings53
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
        Theatre House, www.theatrehouse.com, 1-800-827-2414, has 32" Chainette
        Fringe, item # 0643 for $18.50/yard in Fuchsia. It also comees in 18",
        item #0642, $10.50/yard. They also have a blacklight Cerise Glo 18"
        fringe, item #8405 for $19.95/yard. They're located in Covington,
        Kentucky. They ship quickly.

        Annie

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Curtis" <gckidd@...>