Re: Yet another odd inquiry...

  • eponadrawslines
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5 1:55 AM
      http://www.siouxtrading.com/subcategory.asp?
      catID=13&subID=56&prodID=2702

      Have you tried here?
      Linda

      > Anybody got a good resource for this stuff? I'd appreciate any
      > assistance. Thanks!

    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 6:35 AM
        Is it rayon fringe? You could dye it.
        Sylrog

        On Jul 5, 2006, at 1:51 AM, Curtis wrote:

        > Hi, I'm back with another one, though by comparison to some of the odd
        > questions I've asked, this one is downright normal.
        >
        > I am looking at refurbishing some costumes we've been using for a 60's
        > 'Mod' music review, and I'm in need of some hot pink fringe, in 24" or
        > (prefereably) 36" lengths, at least a couple of yards. Everybody I've
        > found who has the right length of fringe only has black or white,
        > everyone I've found with hot pink has 12" fringe at best.
        >
        > Anybody got a good resource for this stuff? I'd appreciate any
        > assistance. Thanks!

      • anniethings53
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5 7:41 AM
          Theatre House, www.theatrehouse.com, 1-800-827-2414, has 32" Chainette
          Fringe, item # 0643 for $18.50/yard in Fuchsia. It also comees in 18",
          item #0642, $10.50/yard. They also have a blacklight Cerise Glo 18"
          fringe, item #8405 for $19.95/yard. They're located in Covington,
          Kentucky. They ship quickly.

          Annie

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Curtis" <gckidd@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi, I'm back with another one, though by comparison to some of the odd
          > questions I've asked, this one is downright normal.
          >
          > I am looking at refurbishing some costumes we've been using for a 60's
          > 'Mod' music review, and I'm in need of some hot pink fringe, in 24" or
          > (prefereably) 36" lengths, at least a couple of yards. Everybody I've
          > found who has the right length of fringe only has black or white,
          > everyone I've found with hot pink has 12" fringe at best.
          >
          > Anybody got a good resource for this stuff? I'd appreciate any
          > assistance. Thanks!

        • kathy_scoggins
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5 9:15 AM
            I've only found the longer lengths in black or white also. I've had
            really good luck dyeing rayon fringe (not poly). Be sure you put it
            in a mesh bag first or you'll have a tangled mess! I use a fiber
            reactive dye although I have used Rit on it at times.

            Kathy