Looking for horsetails

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi. I'm seeking a source for horsetails (real or synthetic) to use
      decoratively on helmets for a play set during the Trojan War. Can anyone help?

      Thanks

      Donna

    • eponadrawslines
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
        Lietzau taxidermy
        353 Milkyway St S
        Cosmos, MN
        320-877=7297

        He has horse tails in many colors and works with people all over the
        country. (He even supplied hides and props for the movie Dances with
        Wolves)

        His prices are very reasonable too.
        Linda