Buying a costume business

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I just heard about an opportunity to buy a costume business and
      recalled that someone of one of these lists was discussing such a
      prospect that came up in Denver, CO. I am a costume person, not a
      business person and know absolutely nothing about such purchases. I
      was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of costume
      rental/construction businesses or if anyone here owns/runs one and
      might be able to give me some insight. All I know so far is that the
      owner wants 30 grand for 2000 costumes and equipment, I assume.

      Sylvia