Cowboy Chaps

  • nomacproductions2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
      Would anyone know of a web site where I could purchase cheap cowboy
      chaps for a theatrical production.
      Thanks
      nomac2
    • eponadrawslines
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
        http://911buycostume.com/Pages/adultgeneral/adult1.htm

        I don't know how "cheap" you mean, but these seemed reasonable to me.
        Linda
      • ~lisa.s
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2006
          I wasn't the one with the original request, but now find I will need a
          pair of chaps for a kids show in the spring. Can anyone suggest a
          pattern source?

          ~lisa.s
          ---

          --
          * llsturts@...
        • eponadrawslines
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2006
            http://www.suitability.com/item.cfm?catID=151&invID=746

            suitability.com has lots of horsemanship patterns, for adult and
            children sizes!

            Linda

            I wasn't the one with the original request, but now find I will need a
            > pair of chaps for a kids show in the spring. Can anyone suggest a
            > pattern source?
            >
            > ~lisa.s
          • eponadrawslines
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2006
              > I wasn't the one with the original request, but now find I will need
              > pair of chaps for a kids show in the spring. Can anyone suggest a
              > pattern source?
              >
              > ~lisa.s

              Hi,
              I posted a reply yesterday and it doesn't look like it posted.
              www.Suitability.com has all kinds of horsemanship patterns, adults and
              children. Yes, they have chaps patterns too.
              Linda