Re: Sparkling Up Gray Tights

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
      A healthy shot of glitter hair spray while the tights are
      worn? Wouldn't last, but easy enough to re-do every show.

      Sandy

      At 07:17 PM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

      >Anyone have any experience with sparkling up plain dance tights? If
      >so, what have you used to do it? Short of spray painting (which we are
      >loathe to do) any other ideas? We are trying to glitz up plain gray
      >dance tights since the liquid silver ones are out of our budget.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Jenni
      >Who is currently building Beauty and the Beast.

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.

      Achemdro'hm
      "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      -- C.Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Debbie Faber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
        Joann's sells spray on glitter fabric paint - this would be a more permanent fix and would probably remain flexible as it is for fabrics.

        Debbie Faber
        WeeBee Costumes

        .