Re: fairy wings quest?

  • bearhedded
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2006
      -
      You're going to make 100 sets?!?!?!? I'd consider a
      wholesaler, unless you've got GOBS of lead time!

      As to attaching them: I had to attach angel wings to a bunch of
      borrowed choir robes once. I made a wire frame that tucked
      down the collar.......it worked, but the singers couldn't move
      around very much/quickly, and getting 100 little girls to stand still
      at a birthday party doesn't sound likely!

      Another thing that comes to mind is "super strong magnets".
      Similar to refrig. magnets, but smaller and lots more powerful.
      We've used them at the Children's Theatre for a vista quick
      changes, and they're pretty terrific! (Googling "super strong
      magnets" comes up with over 10,000 hits! I think we get them at
      Michael's) Glue a couple to the wings, and on a matching
      placket to slip into the dress and that will hold them, and no pins,
      cutting or tears.