Fairy Wings

  • iom315
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Having been an "obessed" Mother of fabulous birthday parties, in a
      previous life, I understand your plight.

      I love the idea of the clear elastic.

      But, if you need to have a wired harness you might consider wrapping
      the harness with ribbons and then tip the with flowers, bugs, etc.

      Or the harnesses could have tulle or organza petals attached to them to
      look very etherial (msp?).

      And my last suggestion is "presentation is everything", if you believe
      in it she will too.

      D.L. Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.