Re: Portfolio Help!!!

  • Roberta
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      I'm with the Tallahassee Little Theatre in Tallahassee Florida.
      I'm definitely going to start taking them during dress parade as we
      call it. I just hated to impose on the show's rehearsal time and we
      always have an archive photographer take pics so I figured I could
      always get copies of their pics.

      What size format works best for portfolios?

      Roberta

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sherry Ross
      <sher.momross@...> wrote:

      > which community Theatre group are you with? I'm with the Brampton
      Music Theatre , I'm producer for the Youth Troupe and costume
      designer for Main stage productions and youth troupe. I done over
      seven shows in two years and I take pictures during dress rehearsals
      and during fittings.