scottish regalia

  • gleebythesea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      HI. I would like to make two costumes for two LARGE scottish
      bagpipers. can somebody help me to a website or pattern that I can
      use. thank you. I"m kind of klutzy with the internet, but I can
      manage. Marie
    • Xochitl C. Small Bear
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        You can try this link and resize the pattern:

        http://www.folkwear.com/152.html

        this link will take thru making a pattern for one:

        http://www.scottishdance.net/highland/MakingKilt.html

        Good Luck
        xochitl