im SO glad :)

  • gleebythesea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 5:22 AM
      just wanted you all to know i just found this site on yahoo!. I've
      been designing for about 15 years now, and never really had anyone to
      share like this. I'll be chatting a LOT hopefully (but it's prom
      season, so it's busy). can't wait for halloween and the gaelic
      festivals. Love ya all. bye for now from Bar Harbor. :)