Re: Feather resources

  • iom315
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      I get my feathers from American Plume.
      www.americanplume.com
      They are a wholesaler. When I started using them about 7 years ago they
      required a tax ID or resale license as well as meeting minimums, which
      are low. I assume that is still their policy.

      D.L. Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.
    • tonyhillnet
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21, 2006
        Thanks for the good word. We always do our best to provide what you
        need and meet your deadlines.
        Tony Hill
        Lamplight Feather
        http://www.tonyhill.net/
      • guinevere_angel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
          Try www.ostrichesonline.com I've ordered from them. They are great.
          They usually have a sale twice a year. I dont know if this will help
          in time for your show, but maybe in the future.
        • Clay
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006
            I've used Zucker Feather and American Plume, both of whom have provided
            excellent service over the years.