Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Feather resources

  • K Murphy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
      You can also try www.tonyhill.com (Lamplight Feathers), www.ostrichfeathers.com (Alani), and www.zuckerfeathers.com for comparison prices.

      mommabear1072@... wrote:
      In a message dated 6/2/2006 4:40:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      jennidryden@... writes:

      Does anyone have good feather resources that are reasonable in price?

      _http://www.ostrichesonline.com/_ (http://www.ostrichesonline.com/)

      Ostriches Online is a great resource for feathers. Hope this helps!

      Performing arts camp Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
        http://www.tonyhill.net/ is also great.

      • iom315
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
          I get my feathers from American Plume.
          www.americanplume.com
          They are a wholesaler. When I started using them about 7 years ago they
          required a tax ID or resale license as well as meeting minimums, which
          are low. I assume that is still their policy.

          D.L. Dixon
          Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.
        • tonyhillnet
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 21, 2006
            Thanks for the good word. We always do our best to provide what you
            need and meet your deadlines.
            Tony Hill
            Lamplight Feather
            http://www.tonyhill.net/
          • guinevere_angel
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
              Try www.ostrichesonline.com I've ordered from them. They are great.
              They usually have a sale twice a year. I dont know if this will help
              in time for your show, but maybe in the future.
            • Clay
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006
                I've used Zucker Feather and American Plume, both of whom have provided
                excellent service over the years.