Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Feather resources

  • mommabear1072@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
      In a message dated 6/2/2006 4:40:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      jennidryden@... writes:

      Does anyone have good feather resources that are reasonable in price?

      _http://www.ostrichesonline.com/_ (http://www.ostrichesonline.com/)

      Ostriches Online is a great resource for feathers. Hope this helps!

    • K Murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
        You can also try www.tonyhill.com (Lamplight Feathers), www.ostrichfeathers.com (Alani), and www.zuckerfeathers.com for comparison prices.

        jennidryden@... writes:

        Does anyone have good feather resources that are reasonable in price?

        _http://www.ostrichesonline.com/_ (http://www.ostrichesonline.com/)

        Ostriches Online is a great resource for feathers. Hope this helps!

        Performing arts camp Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
          http://www.tonyhill.net/ is also great.

        • iom315
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
            I get my feathers from American Plume.
            www.americanplume.com
            They are a wholesaler. When I started using them about 7 years ago they
            required a tax ID or resale license as well as meeting minimums, which
            are low. I assume that is still their policy.

            D.L. Dixon
            Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.
          • tonyhillnet
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 21, 2006
              Thanks for the good word. We always do our best to provide what you
              need and meet your deadlines.
              Tony Hill
              Lamplight Feather
              http://www.tonyhill.net/
            • guinevere_angel
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
                Try www.ostrichesonline.com I've ordered from them. They are great.
                They usually have a sale twice a year. I dont know if this will help
                in time for your show, but maybe in the future.
              • Clay
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006
                  I've used Zucker Feather and American Plume, both of whom have provided
                  excellent service over the years.