COSTUMES c. 1969 & Mennonite for MOVIE

  • Kristin M. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm working on a film this summer, set in Lancaster, c. 1969. I'm
      looking for any donations of clothing or costumes from this time
      period (they do not have to be mod or jackie-o style or anything
      particular). There are men, women and children (8 years old).

      There are also 2 scenes that take place at Mennonite churches (one
      very traditional, one more modern/liberal for it's time). I am in
      need of Men, women and children's clothing for this, including prayer
      caps and hats, etc.

      Please contact me via email (not by freecycle) if you have any
      appropriate donations, including all clothing, hats, shoes,
      accessories that may be useful for the film. Email:
      KSnyder740@....

      Thank you,
      -Kristin.