Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] King and I

  • Alexadbw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2006
      Contact Western Costumes. It is in Hollywood, but there might be some way
      to get what you need without going there. I don't know how they handle out of
      state rentals, if that applies to you,butt would be well worth a day trip
      there even if you had to fly, as they are very helpful.

      On the web site, look under "resume" to see what movies they have had
      costumes in....."The King and I" is there.
      I've mentioned before that while watching old movies, I have seen costumes
      I had rented earlier!

      Alexa

      _http://www.westerncostume.com/_ (http://www.westerncostume.com/)

    • balazssavelli
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2006
        I did the show last Summer and still have most all of the
        costumes.Anna, King, wives, kids, not all of the ballgowns though.
        I still have some jewelry and shoes from Thailand and India too. Some
        of the dancers original thai headpieces too.
        Where are you located?