King and I

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 7:47 AM
      I am in search for a house or place to rent most of the costumes for
      the King and I. The budget in small, but the house is Equity. So
      they need to be of a good look and quality. This is for a pro Adult
      summer stock house.

      Thank you,
      Kimberly
    • Alexadbw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 10:06 AM
        Contact Western Costumes. It is in Hollywood, but there might be some way
        to get what you need without going there. I don't know how they handle out of
        state rentals, if that applies to you,butt would be well worth a day trip
        there even if you had to fly, as they are very helpful.

        On the web site, look under "resume" to see what movies they have had
        costumes in....."The King and I" is there.
        I've mentioned before that while watching old movies, I have seen costumes
        I had rented earlier!

        Alexa

        _http://www.westerncostume.com/_ (http://www.westerncostume.com/)

      • balazssavelli
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15 4:00 PM
          I did the show last Summer and still have most all of the
          costumes.Anna, King, wives, kids, not all of the ballgowns though.
          I still have some jewelry and shoes from Thailand and India too. Some
          of the dancers original thai headpieces too.
          Where are you located?