Kimono Costume Wanted

  • Lady Atropos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      If there anyone here who can sew a HIKIZURI (a long furisode) kimono
      for me? The material must be washable, and the kimono lined with a
      simple solid cotton.

      I have searched ebay for months now looking for just the right kimono
      and I don't like the ones tht I have seen, or they don't fit me. While
      the REAL kimonos are very affordable ($100 - $200)... I simply cant
      find the "right" one.

      If a seamstress is interested, for a discount on the kimono I would be
      willing to get PROFESSIONAL high end photos of the costume when its
      completed and let the seamstress use the photos for promotinal
      material. A sample of my modeling portfolio is at http://www.twisted-
      ways.com and I have MANY references.

      The kimono and nagajuban are needed by Aug 1st, 2006.

      Email me at: silent_creed@...