Re: men's xl light gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights

  • harris1885
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      For real high quality tights and unitards go to www.thecostumer.com or
      www.dance4less.com. I think that it would be easier to find use a
      unitard rather than tights and a leotard. They both have the highest
      quality Mens Unitards and Tights in Size up to XX. And they are made
      in America. Make to to select the tights made by ALAN SLOANE. They
      are the best!!
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <purnrg4u@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone.
      > I'm new to the board. I'm looking for a vendor who has men's xl light
      > gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights. Can anyone help me
      > find them please? I've been to most of the on line dance supply
      > outlets with no luck. It's for a Adam West Batman costume. If any of
      > you are willing to sew it for me I would really appreciate it.
      > thanks in advance

    • K Murphy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2006
        You can also order direct from Alan Sloane & Co. 1-631-643-2260. Last time I ordered from them they carried both the turtlenecks & tights and unitards in light grey, all sizes.

        harris1885 <harris1885@...> wrote: For real high quality tights and unitards go to www.thecostumer.com or
        www.dance4less.com. I think that it would be easier to find use a
        unitard rather than tights and a leotard. They both have the highest
        quality Mens Unitards and Tights in Size up to XX. And they are made
        in America. Make to to select the tights made by ALAN SLOANE. They
        are the best!!
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <purnrg4u@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone.
        > I'm new to the board. I'm looking for a vendor who has men's xl light
        > gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights. Can anyone help me
        > find them please? I've been to most of the on line dance supply
        > outlets with no luck. It's for a Adam West Batman costume. If any of
        > you are willing to sew it for me I would really appreciate it.
        > thanks in advance

        Performing arts camp Center for the performing arts Performing arts center