men's xl light gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      Hi everyone.
      I'm new to the board. I'm looking for a vendor who has men's xl light
      gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights. Can anyone help me
      find them please? I've been to most of the on line dance supply
      outlets with no luck. It's for a Adam West Batman costume. If any of
      you are willing to sew it for me I would really appreciate it.
      thanks in advance
    • Carla Pollard
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2006
        Here's the tights:
        http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/MensSolidColorNylonTights.htm
        I would email them and ask if they have turtle necks to match. I've used xxl woman's on men in past shows; worked just fine and may be easier to find.

        Here's a turtleneck, looks close to the grey tights.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8374600938&category=57990

        Another option would be to buy top/bottom white cotton and dye both.
        Lastly: try sporting goods stores.

        Where are you located?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2006
          For real high quality tights and unitards go to www.thecostumer.com or
          www.dance4less.com. I think that it would be easier to find use a
          unitard rather than tights and a leotard. They both have the highest
          quality Mens Unitards and Tights in Size up to XX. And they are made
          in America. Make to to select the tights made by ALAN SLOANE. They
          are the best!!
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <purnrg4u@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone.
          > I'm new to the board. I'm looking for a vendor who has men's xl light
          > gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights. Can anyone help me
          > find them please? I've been to most of the on line dance supply
          > outlets with no luck. It's for a Adam West Batman costume. If any of
          > you are willing to sew it for me I would really appreciate it.
          > thanks in advance

        • K Murphy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2006
            You can also order direct from Alan Sloane & Co. 1-631-643-2260. Last time I ordered from them they carried both the turtlenecks & tights and unitards in light grey, all sizes.

            harris1885 <harris1885@...> wrote: For real high quality tights and unitards go to www.thecostumer.com or
            www.dance4less.com. I think that it would be easier to find use a
            unitard rather than tights and a leotard. They both have the highest
            quality Mens Unitards and Tights in Size up to XX. And they are made
            in America. Make to to select the tights made by ALAN SLOANE. They
            are the best!!
            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <purnrg4u@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone.
            > I'm new to the board. I'm looking for a vendor who has men's xl light
            > gray longsleeve turtleneck leotard and tights. Can anyone help me
            > find them please? I've been to most of the on line dance supply
            > outlets with no luck. It's for a Adam West Batman costume. If any of
            > you are willing to sew it for me I would really appreciate it.
            > thanks in advance

            Performing arts camp Center for the performing arts Performing arts center