Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] PBS Version of Pride and Prejudice

  • Judith Cataldo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      > While watcing the PBS version (I think Colin Firth was in it, I could be
      > wrong)
      > the men were wearing Broad Fall pants and there was something hanging
      > down near one of the opening.

      I checked the photos in the Making of Pride and Prejudice and this is a
      watch fob. Breeches of this design have a small watch pocket as part of
      the fall front.

      Judy
      judycat@...
      Colonial Spinning Bee 5/21/06
      A mingling of modern and historic spinning
      http://home.earthlink.net/~judycat/id2.html
      St Distaff Day in Westford 1/7/07
      http://home.earthlink.net/~judycat/index.html
      NH Sheep and Wool Fest May 13-14 Kimball Dairy Barn