Evil Cat Urine

  • xochitl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:27 AM
      Thank you all for your advise. I have washed the affected back area of
      her skirt using a method one you advised. It's a navy acetate velvet(
      she can't get anymore of the color.)I am going to take it to a dry
      cleaner on monday to see if that will help the pile where he has peed.

      Thanks for your advise.I will let you if we save it.
      Xochitl
    • K Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        If you can't fix the pile, perhaps you could add an overskirt or a pattern of appliqued lace (if it would work at all with the design). If the spotting is lower down, perhaps you could work in an underskirt and swag up the overskirt? ...kind of hard to know without seeing the design, but best of luck, whatever happens.

        Kate M.

        xochitl <kittykatx@...> wrote:
        Thank you all for your advise. I have washed the affected back area of
        her skirt using a method one you advised. It's a navy acetate velvet(
        she can't get anymore of the color.)I am going to take it to a dry
        cleaner on monday to see if that will help the pile where he has peed.

        Thanks for your advise.I will let you if we save it.
        Xochitl

        Performing arts camp Performing arts schools Center for the performing arts Performing arts center