Re:Saving a costume

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      I have to ask...Has the cat been murdered? Or is it just walking with
      a limp now? And if it marked THAT costume,Girl,NONE of your stuff is
      EVER safe again! I should know.My studio is now OFF LIMITS ENTIRELY! I
      am my cat's slave,but not where my costumes are concerned.Those are my
      children! Elizabeth
    • Xochitl C. Small Bear
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        The color blue brings terror to his heart. As do the open hands of my
        husband. Her four cats had slept on it at some point. The thing is he has
        never marked anything in my office before. I love him, but he will have to
        be locked out of it.

        I have to ask...Has the cat been murdered? Or is it just walking with
        a limp now? And if it marked THAT costume,Girl,NONE of your stuff is
        EVER safe again! I should know.My studio is now OFF LIMITS ENTIRELY! I
        am my cat's slave,but not where my costumes are concerned.Those are my
        children! Elizabeth

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • xochitl
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 8:50 AM
          I just wanted to thank everyone for your help with saving the skirt
          from evil cat urine. I washed it by hand per a sugestion and took it
          to the drycleaners. Ended up turning the pleats so you didn't notice
          the crushed pile as much.

          In the end she was very happy with the skirt.

          Thanks for your help.

          Xochitl