Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Cat problem

  • Alexadbw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      In a message dated 4/29/2006 5:01:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      mgbetz@... writes:

      "Especially For Cats" formerly sold as Natures Miracle.

      I didn't realize the name had been changed! But the stuff is great, I have
      to use it all the time for (formerly) male cats and one neurotic dog.
      Be aware, tho that he spot will forever glow under black light even after
      the stain and smell are gone, just a less florescent color!

      You might also try a product called "spot shot" which is sold as carpet
      cleaner, but is more like a dry cleaning product. You do not scrub but blot and
      let the moisture wick away from the area.
      IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE PET PRODUCT, do it BEFORE any other product.
      According to the label, chemicals in cleaners may intefere with the enzymes needed
      to remove the smell. Also, give the enzyme time to work....don't let it dry
      too quickly. You may also need to do it more that one time. Hopefully the
      urine will not remove any color. I had a rayon dress bleached by cat urine.