Re: Digest Number 1533

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      Threads magazine January issue had an article on a Vintage Pattern
      company but I'm not sure their website is running anymore, it just
      comes up Server Not Found. It's www.decadesofstyle.com

      The owners' names are Janet Manning and Julianne Batkin-Branson.
      Their phone is (510) 847-6234. They specialize in 1918-1952 and the
      patterns are regraded to fit today's figures.

      ~ Becky

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Patrick"
      <koalabar@...> wrote:

      > I am JUST now trying to start my own vintage clothing business. I have
      > basically just gotten some flyers out to the vintage dance society
      in our
      > area and am trying to get the word spread by mouth around the Swing
      dancing
      > community. Do you have any pointers on how to get off the ground?
      I have
      > been scouring this list for good books that I need to invest in.
      (recently