Broadway By the Bay looking for Costume Supervisor

  • broadwaybythebay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:30 PM
      Broadway By the Bay is San Mateo's premiere musical theatre producing
      three major Broadway-style musicals per year. Our fully staged
      productions include complete sets and costumes from
      Professional/Broadway companies.

      We are currently searching for someone to coordinate the costumes for
      our upcoming show, "Fiddler on the Roof." Duties will including
      measurements, fittings, accessorizing, unpacking and packing for
      shipping, light alterations and sewing. You will also need your own
      transportation in order to pick up and drop off costumes which we will
      be renting locally. This is a paid position.

      Contact: Brooke Knight, Artistic Director, brooke@... (650) 579-
      5565 ext. 211