Want to purchase costume design sketches?

  • red221967
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi everyone!
      I am a huge costume/fashion design FAN...notice I said fan. I have
      several costume design books that have various designer's sketches and
      would like to start collecting my own! Simply for my enjoyment and
      maybe to frame and hang in my house. I thought this might be the best
      place to start looking for design sketches that anyone would want to
      sell. This may be a stupid question, as I don't know if anyone would
      want to part with them. I would like to have some that have fabric
      swathes, etc. on them. I don't care if they have been actually made
      or if someone has just made them up for fun. I have purchased a few
      on ebay from a Chicago costume company that is no longer around. Art
      dealers and antique dealers list them. Anyway...if anyone is
      interested, I would love to hear from you!
      Thanks
      Ginger