aida

  • balazssavelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I'm going to do Elton John's Aida in a month!
      If you have any ideas for shortcuts, make my life easier, please, let
      me know!
      It is supposed to be "authentic" by the way...
      Thanks for all and any suggestions in advance!!
    • Nightwing Whitehead
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Where are you located? I'm just finishing a production of it here in Connecticut.

        balazssavelli <balazssavelli@...> wrote: Hi guys,

        I'm going to do Elton John's Aida in a month!
        If you have any ideas for shortcuts, make my life easier, please, let
        me know!
        It is supposed to be "authentic" by the way...
        Thanks for all and any suggestions in advance!!

        Performing arts camp Performing arts schools School of performing arts Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

        Nightwing Whitehead Fashion Designer www.nightwingwhitehead.com by appointment 860-402-0847

      • balazssavelli
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006

          > Where are you located? I'm just finishing a production of it here
          in Connecticut.

          I'm in California.