Re: Star Trek Tunics (shirts) wanted

  • Steven Sorton
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8 8:30 AM
      Dave,

      I believe we can do these. Write to us at shadow_dale_creations@... for more information, and check out our website for samples of our work.

      Steve
      Lord Ironwulf

      Shadow Dale Creations
      Live Your Fantasy!
      Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.
      Custom Orders Welcome
      http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

      "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." - Thomas Dolby

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9 1:38 PM
        Hi, I am also a professional costumer living in Seattle, currently working at the 5th Avenue Theatre. I also have a large collection of patterns. Perhaps in the future we might be a resource for eachother. Have you ever made costumes for theatre, school, community, or otherwise?
        -Julia

        Josephine Marchetti <muffy48@...> wrote:
        Hi, My name is Jo Marchetti, I live in the state of
        Washington, near Seattle. I love to sew and have
        collected patterns for all things including costumes
        for 30 years. I am especially interested in the
        victorian era but like all costuming. I am excited to
        join your list and look forward to hearing from all of
        you in the future. Thanks for lettling me join.

        Jo

      • balazssavelli
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9 9:00 PM
          -All I can say is welcome Jo!!

          You will love it here.
        • Josephine Marchetti
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10 3:10 PM
            No I am not a professional costumer although its
            sounds interesting. I am an ophthalmic teck at group
            health optometry at Northgate. I have just made
            costumes for my daughter and I am gathering costumes
            together to make a wordrobe of the 19th century
            clothes mostly for reenactment. I have never done that
            yet but dont know where I could make an 1800's dress
            and ware it. I just love that era. I have sewn since
            the 7th grade in hightschool. And love it. It would be
            fun to get together sometime. I have just recently
            moved to Kent,
            washington from Lynnwood, to be nearer my married
            daughter in Renton, so most of my stuff is still
            packed away. I am slowly unpacking books, patterns and
            fabric mostly. But when I get my sewing room set up
            you will have to come over. That would be fun. Your
            job sounds interesting. How did you start doing that?
            I am curious.

            Jo

            --- Julia Trimarco <eilonwy14@...> wrote:

            > Hi, I am also a professional costumer living in
            > Seattle, currently working at the 5th Avenue
            > Theatre. I also have a large collection of patterns.
            > Perhaps in the future we might be a resource for
            > eachother. Have you ever made costumes for theatre,
            > school, community, or otherwise?
            > -Julia
            >
            > Josephine Marchetti <muffy48@...> wrote:
            > Hi, My name is Jo Marchetti, I live in the state
            > of
            > Washington, near Seattle. I love to sew and have
            > collected patterns for all things including costumes
            > for 30 years. I am especially interested in the
            > victorian era but like all costuming. I am excited
            > join your list and look forward to hearing from all
            > of
            > you in the future. Thanks for lettling me join.
            >
            > Jo

            > to:

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >

            > ---------------------------------

            > removed]

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Barbara
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11 6:26 AM
              -Hi Jo!

              I'm new here too, so we can be newbies together. Victorian clothing is
              awesome. I quoted a fairly fancy walking gown for a young lady who
              wanted to wear it to go see "A Christmas Carol," but it was a bit too
              pricey for a college student. I sure wish I had gotten to sew it!

              Barbara