Star Trek Tunics (shirts) wanted

  • CF Prez
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2006
      welcome to the list jo !! federal way/NE tacoma here ! i'm mostly a reader
      here

      can anyone on the list recommend a TOP NOTCH Star Trek Original Series tunic
      maker?

      I'm interested in the 1st season velour with the slight sheen (sparkle) and
      the hidden full zipper... the gentleman who was making them is no longer
      offering them, and the bummer part was that he was offering the original
      fabric as an option... i would hope so for $350.00 a pop !!

      post here or feel free to email me offlist...

      thanks in advance
      dave

      >Hi, My name is Jo Marchetti, I live in the state of
      >Washington, near Seattle. I love to sew and have
      >collected patterns for all things including costumes
      >for 30 years. I am especially interested in the
      >victorian era but like all costuming. I am excited to
      >join your list and look forward to hearing from all of
      >you in the future. Thanks for lettling me join.
      >
      >Jo
    • Steven Sorton
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2006
        Dave,

        I believe we can do these. Write to us at shadow_dale_creations@... for more information, and check out our website for samples of our work.

        Steve
        Lord Ironwulf

        Shadow Dale Creations
        Live Your Fantasy!
        Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.
        Custom Orders Welcome
        http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

        "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." - Thomas Dolby

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9, 2006
            -All I can say is welcome Jo!!

            You will love it here.
          • Josephine Marchetti
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
              No I am not a professional costumer although its
              sounds interesting. I am an ophthalmic teck at group
              health optometry at Northgate. I have just made
              costumes for my daughter and I am gathering costumes
              together to make a wordrobe of the 19th century
              clothes mostly for reenactment. I have never done that
              yet but dont know where I could make an 1800's dress
              and ware it. I just love that era. I have sewn since
              the 7th grade in hightschool. And love it. It would be
              fun to get together sometime. I have just recently
              moved to Kent,
              washington from Lynnwood, to be nearer my married
              daughter in Renton, so most of my stuff is still
              packed away. I am slowly unpacking books, patterns and
              fabric mostly. But when I get my sewing room set up
              you will have to come over. That would be fun. Your
              job sounds interesting. How did you start doing that?
              I am curious.

              Jo

              --- Julia Trimarco <eilonwy14@...> wrote:

              > Hi, I am also a professional costumer living in
              > Seattle, currently working at the 5th Avenue
              > Theatre. I also have a large collection of patterns.
              > Perhaps in the future we might be a resource for
              > eachother. Have you ever made costumes for theatre,
              > school, community, or otherwise?
              > -Julia
              >
              > Josephine Marchetti <muffy48@...> wrote:
              > Hi, My name is Jo Marchetti, I live in the state
              > of
              > Washington, near Seattle. I love to sew and have
              > collected patterns for all things including costumes
              > for 30 years. I am especially interested in the
              > victorian era but like all costuming. I am excited
              > join your list and look forward to hearing from all
              > of
              > you in the future. Thanks for lettling me join.
              >
              > Jo

              > to:

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              >

              > ---------------------------------

              > removed]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Barbara
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2006
                -Hi Jo!

                I'm new here too, so we can be newbies together. Victorian clothing is
                awesome. I quoted a fairly fancy walking gown for a young lady who
                wanted to wear it to go see "A Christmas Carol," but it was a bit too
                pricey for a college student. I sure wish I had gotten to sew it!

                Barbara