Re: "Les Miserables" A Wrap

  • senator_leia_solo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2006
      Thanks for the offer, but I met with my co-designer on Monday and I
      think we've got it under control. :) We're busy the next month going
      to see high school versions of it then in May we're going to NYC to
      see it on Broadway, and possibly going backstage to meet with the
      Wardrobe Supervisor after the show.

      :)

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "balazssavelli"