Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Roman Helmet Brisels

  • Randolph Keator
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2006
      This may sound weird but go to thomasbodyparts.com(at least I think that's
      still their site ) and check out wheel well deflectors. They're the brushes
      that line the the wheel wells on large trucks and trailers. Most likely
      you've seen them on many of the UPS rigs going up and down the road. I think
      they only come in black though.