Invitation to New Group

  • womenslivinghistory
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 9:22 AM
      We would like to invite you to a new group, Blanche's Parlor, created
      as a place for kindred spirits to meet. Our focus will be on
      historical clothing and living history presentations as well as
      preservation projects we are involved in. Feel free to promote your
      business and share with others your products and specials.

      Our goal is also to be a place to support and encourage each other in
      this some times cut throat world. Please stop by and pay us a visit.
      Blanche's Parlor