  • Susan Geertsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 7:40 PM
      I tried both the Fusion paint and shoe paint from
      Nulife on the vinyl I needed to paint. Both worked
      well. I was also told about a vinyl/fabric paint from
      auto supply houses which apparently works couldn't
      find that paint in brown.
      Thanks for all of your help. Roman soldiers are
      looking great.
      Susi

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com